Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update! 6/30/10

Well friends, no big news to report, but I must update you.

My chart has been FRUSTRATING me. I have called fertilityfriend.com a fretilitybitch many times.

Last month I had a dotted line, which is like fertility friend saying uh...you might have ovulated.

This month? Nothing! No lines dotted or otherwise. It is cycle 5!

I know the birth control is out of my system, I am breaking out like a 14 year old. I have BACKNE!

Today, a lightbulb finally went off. Maybe the Vicks thermometer I have been using is a piece of crap and I should get an actual basal thermometer!

So I researched online and drove to CVS where there was no thermometers. Called the other CVS and they said they had none. Went to Vons, they didn't have any. Then another lightbuld, rite aid! This website rates it as #8 in the top ten. I called and they had a ton! So I just got home and took my temperature on the old Vicks, it was 98.4. The new rite aid basal thermometer, 99.07. That is a big difference! Maybe I'm not broken!

I will also be emailing my doctor. I had SIX days of spotting around the day I think I ovulated. I want to know if she thinks that could be a sign of a problem.

With the new basal thermometer and plans to get an opk and email my doctor I think I have a renewed energy in the ttc process. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to hear if you are pregnant or not! Crossing my fingers over here!

    ReplyDelete