Meagan, Your mychart message was received. Please note that Dr. N is no longer in the office with us as she has graduated and is moving on. Please call our office to schedule an appointment or send mychart appointment request. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Well there is one bad thing about this new doctor's office!
It is implying I should make an appointment. I know Caroline thinks I should make an appointment. My gut is telling me to make an appointment. My mom (the nurse) said to try ovulation sticks. What do you guys think?
If I make an appointment then I will hopefully be able to email a doctor again. The wesbite won't let me email anyone now. I also want to make sure my doctor graduating doesn't happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Go to the doctor. Since I have my cyst, I've talked to a lot of women about their experiences and if you feel like something isn't right, you should get it checked out. And if that doesn't help, go to another doctor. It stinks, but a woman's intuition is usually always right.
ReplyDeleteOf course you should see a doctor!
ReplyDeleteI used ovulation sticks and had luck with them for the most part.
ReplyDeleteIt doesnt hurt to see a Dr. But, I have heard some Docs wont see you about this until you have been trying for 9 months to a year...but give it a try!