Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm pretty shocked and hurt right now. The doctor's office we originally went to that told us we would have to pay $400 for an ultra sound did not return any of the phone calls we were told would be returned. So we will not be having an ultra sound on Monday the 11th and probably any time next week.

We are on a cancellation list with the new doctor's office. So I guess we will focus on hoping someone cancels. If no one cancels we have an appointment the 21st at 9:30 am.

We have waited this long, we can wait another couple weeks.

This weekend we are just focusing on celebrating our 1 year anniversary! I'll fill you guys in with all the details when we get back!

You are all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment