Part of the reason I wanted to take a pregnancy test on Thursday or Friday was one of my best friends was visting and we had plans to go out drinking Friday night. My friends know we were trying and if I hadn't taken a test before seeing them they probably would have made me take a test.
I asked Hubby if he wanted to call our parents and tell them Thursday night. We had plans to see my parents on Christmas eve (Monday) and his on Christmas day (Tuesday). We decided telling our friends before our parents wasn't a big deal and that our parents would probably want to know in person.
Some of you got the news Thursday or Friday because I was dying! I can't keep a secret!
My dad had caught the flu so we had no babysitter Friday night. We changed our plans to just have some dinner at our friend's house. I washed Chase's big brother shirt and put him in that and a jacket. Our other best friend wasn't coming over so I tried to facetime her when we first got there but she didn't answer. Our friends' husband's were out getting the food so we just left Chase in the jacket.
I was being quiet because I didn't know if Chase would take his jacket off or what would happen. Then I was sitting down and my friend took Chase's jacket off and didn't notice his shirt. My two friends were in the kitchen and I said did you see Chase's shirt? They of course screamed and were so excited.
When their husband's got home we sat down to eat and I again asked if they saw Chase's shirt. They are excited and happy for us too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The best is sharing the news! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! Yay!:-)
ReplyDelete