Updates:
* Since the last post I had a dream that we had a girl.
* I have been tracking my basal body temp. No ovulation detected yet.
* When we first started trying I had the, what I think is normal, thought that we would be one of those lucky couples that gets pregnant right away.
* Now I have started worrying about the what ifs. What if something is wrong with either of us. I had my period for 3 years before I started birth control. I started taking it because my period was super irregular. I am hoping things have gotten more regular now that I am older. But I don't know!
*Right now I guess I can keep hoping we will be lucky. If we don't get pregnant my first cycle I am at least hoping it is normal. If it is wacky I am going to the doctor.
*I have already decided after 3-4 months of trying if I can tell things are wrong I am going to lie to an obgyn about how long we have been trying. I think it is ridiculous that you have to wait a year before they will do all the tests to figure out if there are any problems.
* I never lie to doctors. I will tell them I have only been sick for a week and a half when I know I have a sinus infection and that I need antibiotics and know they will tell me to wait until two weeks.
* My crazy friends are so nosy! I straight up got asked this weekend, again!, if I am still on birth control. I tried my best to lie but I think she could tell I was lying. Luckily her sister wasn't paying attention. I think my secret is safe with B.
* Besides B possibly knowing, the only other people I have told are my blog friends. I plan on emailing them this blog address soon. Is it bad that I think my blog friends are more supportive? I think it is easier to tell them because they understand how difficult it can be to get pregnant. I also don't feel like I am in a competition with them. I always feel like I am in a competition with my friend S. She and her husband got pregnant after 4 months of trying. If it takes Hubby and I longer I feel like she will think that she and her husband are better than us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment