Friday, February 5, 2010

A what the F

Aunt Flo came today. What the f?! When I was on birth control I was a Sunday starter. So Sunday Jan 31st was the first day I should have taken a pill and I didn't. Now 6 days later Aunt Flo shows up? You were just finishing up on the 30th! What the heck? I was worried this would happen. I was surprised there were a few days there where she wasn't here. I guess the plan is after she goes away again to see if she stays away long enough for me to ovulate. Any advice ladies?

2 comments:

  1. When I first got off of birth control, I had two "periods" in one month. If it lasts longer than normal or you continue to get a period every one or so I would definitely go to your OB. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body will have to do some adjusting when you come off birth control I wouldn't panic.

    ReplyDelete