Almost 20 weeks! Pretty much over my sickness, thank goodness. I know pregnant ladies can have a hard time getting over colds so I'm glad I only had a few days of feeling yucky.
My mom mentioned going shopping tomorrow to me last night. She needs to pick up some things for christmas work things. My jeans are pretty much not fitting any more so I think its time to head to the maternity store. My sweaters and long sleeve shirts don't seem to be cutting it any more either. Looking forward to some maternity jeans!!!
This weekend we went to visit the town where Hubby and I went to college and got a onesie with our school on the front. The best part is it says wildcats (our mascot) on the butt! I hope they bring back some of the future wildcat stuff they had when I was going to school there. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I dont know if you have a Kohls near you, but I have a few pants from there and LOVE them. They also are having great sales right now, and I can send you a 15% off coupon via email!
ReplyDeleteI also got LOTS of hand me down materinity clothes from a friend, and 3 of her jeans are old navy maternity, and I quite like those too.